Missing pre-purchase bundle content

Whats good,

I’m desperate by now.

I pre purchased both of the Perils in Paradise bundles through iphone. I was asking the support team if theres a way I could refund both of them. I was told that I’ll have to reach out to Apple for a refund since it was transaction through them. So I did chargeback on both of these bundles. Right after that, my Hearthstone got locked because of it and when I reached out if theres a way to unlock it, I was told that I’d have to repay the chargeback otherwise its gonna be locked until then. So I repaid the chargeback through hitting up the support team and my account got unlocked.

Once I started Hearthstone after my account got unlocked, 140 packs was the only content I got from the bundles.

NOT RECIEVED:

• 4 Legendary Cards (1 Signature, 1 Golden)
  • Hakkar the Houndmaster
  • Card Back from the Perils in Paradise pre-purchase bundle

I was told that Blizzard support team does not have the tool and access to actually solve this.
So I’m reaching out for this to get attention otherwise I wont get the content I paid for!

Please let me know if theres possibility of solving this issue, thank you.

This forum is for general bugs, not individual account issues. Individual account issues are usually not addressed. You’d have better luck getting through to someone at Blizzard by tagging ridiculoushat on Reddit

Thank you so much, I appreciate any kind of useful information like this one! I’ll give it a try.