Missing heroes and cardbacks

Hi! I love this game but I’m missing old cardbacks and some of the heroes. Is there any way to get them via $$?

(I also understand the logic of not making theme available for purchase. I’m just curious if Blizzard ever changed its position on this or not?)

I like to collect, please make the old cardbacks available. :smiley:

HS has offered limited opportunities to get old heroes.

• In Dec 2019 Tyrande was made free to claim from the shop for several months.
  • Nemsy for free a couple of months ago (she is still available with Fireside Gatherings).
  • Khadgar was made available for purchase in Feb 2020 for about 2 weeks (he was first made available as part of an iOS-only promo in 2016).
  • Sylvanas was a new hero made available to purchase for a couple of weeks (10 Dec 2019 - 5 Jan 2020).
  • They put the 3 older shop heroes, Alleria, Magni, Medivh on sale before making them unavailable. If you missed those, then sorry.
  • Maiev and Lunara have not been made available again since they disappeared.
  • None of the pre-order/bundle heroes have returned yet.

As for card backs, maybe the achievements system, due to release in Dec 2020, will allow us to get some older ones. We have been able to get a Ragnaros card back from 2015 from a Brawl some months ago. But that’s it at the moment

So, yes, Blizzard is more open to making old stuff available again than they were in years past.