Missing graphics after Patch 28.4

My Hearthstone client was perfectly functioning as late as of yesterday night, but after installing the latest update 28.4, the graphics from my game client are completely missing.

While the game seemingly loads “as normal”, as the background music still plays out, so does the SFX, and the menus respond to the usual clicking, the graphics do not display, neither does the Quest Log notifications, nor the usual Mini-Set pop notification that leads to the in-game shop.

Changing the Graphic Settings from the options.txt file does not help either, whether it be graphicsfullscreen to False or setting graphicsquality to 0; also neither Scan and Repair nor full re-installing of the Hearthstone did help either.

So, I’m either searching for a way to be able to play Hearthstone, or at least leave this report up so such issue could be fixed on brevity.

COMPUTER SPECS

• MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2010)
  • Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel Core i7
  • Memory: 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M 512 MB
2 Likes

im having the same issue on my Imac.
the client is working fine the issue im having is once i enter the game i get black screen , i can hear the audio in the backround but no graphics.
pretty much identical stats to the above poster

Same problem here on my MacBook Pro M2 2022.

Same problem
Macbook pro mid 2010
MacOS Hight Sierra 10.13.6
Graphics:
NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M 512 Mo
Intel HD Graphics 288 Mo

one more thing.
i tried to scan and repair and im getting stuck at 62%

1 Like

Yeah, it happened to me as well after trying Scan and Repair

Same thing happened to be after installing patch 28.4, game was fine before that, now it’s just a black screen.

Can hear the sound in the menu’s but nothing else. MacBook Pro M1

I have the same problem on OSX! It was working perfect before this patch.

2,7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5
16 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
14.2.1 (23C71)

Looks like they fixed it, game running again🥳

It’s fixed now! Looks like they found a solution.