Missing Diamond deathbringer Saurfang

The latest patch 30.6 Diamond Saurfang is missing from my collection, saying that it’s obtained by purchasing it in the shop.

2 Likes

“missing” is ambiguous. That could mean “I don’t have it now, but I had it before”, or it could mean “I don’t have it now, and I never had it”.

Did you have it before this patch?

1 Like

I got this problem too, i had him in my colection until the patch droped but now it looks like I dont own the diamond card.

1 Like

Do you recall exactly how you acquired the card? Did you purchase it? Did it come from an achievement?

1 Like

I did purchase it when March of the Lich King droped.

1 Like

Can confirm missing as well. I bought it a long time ago.

2 Likes

Same, we purchased it with the big pack of Arthas or something like that. BLIZZARD ! Give me back my Diamond card.

Same, I had it before but it’s now not in my collection.

Ii’s a “Known Issue”:

1 Like

I can relate. the card is missing from my collection. I also checked my shopping list, I thought my memory was cheating.

PS: is there any way to buy some diamond cards that were on the shop?! It would be super cool. Unfortunately, this summer I missed four of them due to a medical condition. Otherwise, I bought them all. Also, I thought that some Signarure cards, you have the chance to drop when opening some packs. I don’t think so, if you didn’t buy them from the shop… For example: Prince Renathal, or those Signature bundles for rogue, druid, warrior.

However, it’s a good thing to buy some signature with gold , but I find the price a bit high, imho. 2500-3000 gold I think would be ok. That’s how much some Diamonds cost. After all, 5000 gold represents half of the golden miniset that includes a diamond card in the last 7 minisets.