Missing cards from my decks and most of my cards in wild

Missing cards from? 7 of my decks,and i just spent alot of money on this new expansion, i would like my cards back.plzzz im not giving up on this game.

your missing the core set cards you had on loan, the loan has ended

2 Likes

Ummmm huh,wdym?? Coret for borrow

Every year standard is core + newest expansions. The 2023 core just ended. Now it is 2024 core and some of the cards are the same as 2023 but some are different. For example patchwerk was core 2023 but is not core 2024.

You may think patchwerk disappeared unfairly but it was a loaner card and never intended to be a permanent gift. If you want patchwerk now you have to craft him and he will only be usable in wild.

Please list the cards you are missing so people can check if they are core 2023 or not.

after the new update i have a missing card she is Grand Totem Eys’or

This card was in the 2023 Core set, which means Blizzard loaned it to you for a year.

But yesterday the Core set was updated for 2024 and that card was removed.

1 Like

Grand Totem Eys’or was Core 2023, no longer in Core 2024. She is not available for standard games, and if you did not pull her from a wild pack (Madness at Darkmoon Faire) you will have to craft her. Hope that helps.

1 Like

Gotta say, the whole idea of “loaning” us cards, especially legendaries, is terrible. When they disappear, it’s impossible to remember how we got them, so we just have to get used to our cards disappearing every so often. Not a good feeling.

I very much disagree.

I’d rather have some fun cards to play with for a while than to not have anything fun at all. Also, it’s not at all “impossible to remember how we got them”. That’s basically saying that the player base is too dumb to appreciate being given free stuff just because it’s temporary.

If you don’t want free cards, I’ll gladly take yours.

Not impossible, no. But a LOT of people got it wrong. Maybe you’ve seen the high volume of incorrect bug reports related to core rotation?

People swearing up and down that they crafted cards such as Alexstrasza Life-Binder and Patchwerk.

Blizzard did not fully anticipate how people would react when these cards were eventually removed. People hate having their stuff taken away, even when it wasn’t truly theirs.

Use something for long enough, and it feels like yours.

2 Likes