Missing cards from my collection

after the recent dust fiasco & per the reasoning given for the issue i took a harder look into my card collection to reason what had happened & rectify any fix excuse given only to discover missing cards from my collection. Notably my original golden & standard Onyxia are gone w/ no dust compensation given. it wasn’t the only legendary i had doubles of like this & i always thought it was odd that i could have the 2 different versions & had considered dusting one or the other in the past but now its not even an option. Am i just crap outta luck, what gives?

2 Likes

wtf. I am also missing Onyxia and I KNOW I have her.

1 Like

I’ve had this problem before and they either “can’t tell” when something went missing or try to gaslight you into second-guessing yourself. I never got reimbursed for MULTIPLE missing legendaries and epics and now a few minutes ago I’ve noticed that I am now also I’m missing Xyrella and Dawngrasp hero cards. I don’t even want to THINK about what else is missing as those two were just the most obvious.

Just because I don’t actively play in Standard/Wild/Duels/etc. and mostly relegate my playtime to Battlegrounds doesn’t mean I don’t bloody well notice when things I’ve ever opened or crafted go missing!

It’s such developer arrogance like this that makes me so glad I stopped buying pre-orders. Between this and having the dust removal take not only what they should have and then all the REST of my dust, as well, I’m just gut-shot at how blatantly broken this game client is.

Edit: Unrelated but notification for saying another post I had made about said dust removal was flagged and removed. Yeah, I expect this topic or at least my reply HERE will be removed too. Blizzard hates being called out on their incompetence.

1 Like

Story time

HI, I am from Poland and I have similar problem. I came back to this game after a long time and I noticed that my decks are missing. I checked my card and counted that 40+ legendaries are missing. I was trying to fix it with my support. It lasted a week and the only thing that they have done, was sending me to bug report, and bug report sended me to support. “We can’t reach out that far to see missing cards, contact them to get more info”. “We were giving dust for some cards”. I got 0 dust, 0 help.

This is violation of terms of service.

The last thing they have done for me, was sending me to US bug report, but I am so tired of this I can’t force myself to do anything with this crap. My friends were right, that I won’t get my cards back. Thank you blizzard for stealing my time, money and joy from this game.

End of the story.

1 Like

I’m with you here. I literally just came back from a 3-4 year hiatus and I’m missing A TON of my cards. I can’t even finish most my decks in wild because they took so many of my in game assets. TONS of legendaries and lots of other things… I keep being like “oh, i had all the beast hunter ones from back in the day” - nope, missing 10%+ of them. Every class, you name it. RIDICULOUS ! We’re talking - Raza, kazakus, etc etc etc etc etc.

Blizzard - if you don’t take note of any of these reportings and do absolutely nothing - I will be stopping all your games and you won’t receive another dime. (And I spend copious amounts of money on your assets.) UNACCEPTABLE FOR A COMPANY OF YOUR CALIBER.