Missing Cards From Collection

Hi,

I had a few cards disappear from my collection and I didn’t disenchant them. The cards that I noticed gone were Aegwynn the Guardian, cat trick, and grand totem eys’or. It may have happened when those decks were converted to wild from standard. Hope you can help me retrieve those.

Thanks!

The core set is loaned to everyone for free, and at yearly rotation some of the cards leave and new ones come in. You still have the same number of free cards, just different ones. Check here and you will see that the cards you miss are listed: https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/content_folder_media/N68NFIECFYBX1707418383158.png

Some cards were made specifically for Core and have now been added to Legacy. No one owned them. Everyone who wants to play them in Wild needs to either craft them or open a Wild pack and hope to get them (Wild packs are going to be the best way to get the commons and rares due to duplicate protection but epics and legendaries would probably take way too long to get that way unless they have almost a full collection.)

The cards that fall into this category are:
Ysera the Dreamer
Alexstrasza the Life-Binder
Aegwynn, the Guardian
Selective Breeder
Shadowed Spirit
Emerald Skytalon
Patchwerk
Overseer Frigidara
Lord Marrowgar
Ymirjar Deathbringer
Bonedigger Geist
Graveyard Shift
Possessifier
Corrupted Ashbringer
Obliterate
Heart Strike
Rimefang Sword
Repulsive Gargantuan
Rime Sculptor
Defrost
Runeforging

As for the others, if you previously got the card from a pack, and didn’t disenchant it, then it should still be in your collection, but it will not automatically replace the core version that was in your deck. You have to manually pull the core version out of the deck and put your wild version in.

1 Like

Blizzard was loaning them to you. They took them back and gave you new ones as part of the new Year of the Pegasus.

1 Like

I checked wild for cat trick and eys’or and neither of them are there either.

Do you know for certain that you opened those cards from packs, and you weren’t just using the loaned ones from the Core set?

I assume not, or else you would have said that already…

I’m pretty sure I opened them from packs and then they were moved to core after.

And I did try to say that already but the forums glitched and wouldn’t let me post.