Mirage Broken (from Spirit of the Badlands)

I just updated the app on Android. In my first game after updating (standard match), I noticed that “Sprit of the Badlands” (Paladin) was giving me a Mirage (as it should).

However, the Mirage (which is supposed to be permanent in my hand) was not remaining in my hand when I played minions via the Mirage card(s).

UPDATE:

I think this happens when I play a card that gives me a card.

So, if I play a card via my Mirage card that discovers a new card. I’ll get the discovered card, but the Mirage will disappear (even if I have room in my hand for the card).

When I played a minion (via Mirage) that didn’t give me a card, I was able to keep my Mirage.

This issue happens on Windows as well.

1 Like

This is a current bug.

Can Second this, Discover Cards seem to break the mirage most often. I also had it break from playing Adaptive Amalgam, so there seem to be more issues then just the discover problem.

3rd based on forum replies and my prob as well. Thanks all

I also just had this happen…

When I played “Zola the Gorgon” via Mirage, the Mirage did disappear… and also, the card I put a copy of back in my hand (The Azerite Dragon), was unplayable. It was in my hand, but I could not select it to play it.

Also, this is an issue that happens regardless of whether or not I’ve forged anything in the game. So, the listed known issue doesn’t cover this.

I played 2 cards in a heroic brawl, first mirage disappears with emperor Thaurissan, second with stonehill defender, the bug broked my heroic brawl run… if only i knew this before use 1000 coin…

1 Like

Still having this bug this morning. It’s extremely frustrating for those of us who want to play non-standard decks :frowning:

Dragonqueen Alexstrasza has the same issue, generates unplayable cards in hand