Mini Shudderblock + Skarr, the Catastrophe not working

I played a game of elemental shaman, and got to a turn where i had mini shudderblock and Skarr in hand. Skarr was ramped up to deal 9 dmg, so i played mini shudderblock into skarr expecting my opponent to take 27 dmg (3x9). The animation triggered but my opponent took no dmg. His board was empty so i dont know if it dealt any dmg to minions. The card reads “Deal (x amount) dmg to all enemies” is that not suposed to count the enemy hero aswell? Would love to hear if anyone else have experienced anythijng simmilar.

Did you read what Shudderblock does?

Legendary · Minion · Whizbang

2 Likes

To repeat the classic Shudderwock infinite combo-enabler, Saronite Chain Gang, “How long can this go on?”

1 Like

Why would you expect that, when shudderblock specifically says the tripled battlecy won’t damage the enemy hero?

Kinda dumb since Kalimos, Primal Lord can invoke 3 invocations dealing a total of 18dmg to the enemy hero. Sure, it is Kalimos doing the three battlecries from Shudderblock, but the hero is still being damaged. Skarr, the Catastrophe is essentially useless (other than for a board clear) if you can’t OTK your opponent using that combo (given all the other ridiculous combos available to other decks).

They chose that only battlecires with direct damahe will be negated.
If the battlecry is to cast another card, that other card will not be negated.
Kalimos is one of these cards that relies on external cards for his battlecry.

You can always use Skarr as a standalone as it was meant to be when released.