Mercenary tasks and bounty bugged

Hello,

Today (22/08/2024), I was doing a bounty (Lord Banehollow NM) to complete a “daily visitor quest”, and also progress on the tasks related to the mercenaries in the party.

The visitor quest was Edwin + Anduin, which I’ve put in the group, and after completing the bounty, the quest didn’t complete as expected.
Also, the tasks of my mercenaries didn’t progress…
Cornelius Roame Task 10 - stuck at 246/360
Natalie Seline Task 14 - stuck at 25/30
Edwin Task 6 - stuck at 9/40
Valeera Task 6 - stuck at 29/40
Vanndar Task 6 - stuck at 29/40

Can you help me to fix it ?

Regards
Lhoki

1 Like

I confirm this is happening. The tasks and bounty do not seem to progress but they are progressing. You have to exit the client and start it again and you will get the bounty rewards and the tasks progress is updated.

That said its extremely annoying since you have to restart the client all the time to progress in the game.

Incredible how many bugs went through this patch.

1 Like

Thanks for the info!

Indeed it’s quite annoying that we have to restart everytime… especially when I complete a task before the end of the bounty, I would need to close and reopen the game to validate the task and move on to the next fight :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

Is it related to the patch of this week ? or has it been like that for a long time ?

Yeah I’m having the same problem, though mercenary quests to update when restarting my visitor quests are not updating, I hope they fix this soon.

This is a bug affecting the entire game at the moment.

Rewards in general (quests, arena loot, mercenaries, etc.) are often not claimable unless you exit the client and log back in.

I think they fixed it!
I just finished a bounty, and the task got completed after the fight without restarting the game.
I can’t tell about quests because I already finished them today.

Will check it out! Thank you!

Afraid it’s not fixed for me, I still had to restart to update any quests.

Nervermind, it’s still bugged for me too… it works fine only before fighting the boss of a bounty, for some reason.
But after other fights, I still need to restart the game to update the progress of tasks and quests.

Yep. Gotta underline that sometimes the ‘chest’ with regular rewards from the boss would appear only after restarting the game and entering the village.

Speaking of which:

How lazy of the previous poster to not have cited it.

Yesterday the bug with the bounty rewards (can’t confirm re quests — I got only visitor tasks left atm) appeared somewhat sporadically for me.

Just did a visitor quest, had to re-enter the game in order to claim the credit for it and the bounty reward, so I guess the status is still the same.