Mercenaries tutorial?

so how exactly do you “complete the tutorial” I played part way into felwood where I my starter team is being destroyed and I can’t open these cards that I am sure are supposed to help me because the game says I haven’t completed the tutorial ??

I even went and bought cards to see if it would let me open them and it wont!

edit:I guess I had to upgrade the transport … for gold o.O and now its just chain disconnecting me.
edit again:guess I am still missing something

so how do you complete the mercenaries tutorial ?

I just followed the instructions as they were given. No problems at all.

well that was kind of dumb, I had to click on the job post then click on the completed job then “claim” o.O

Yeah. That’s annoying. Just like the achievement collection.

1 Like

Doesn’t really apply when a game breaking bug happens. I’m stuck on building the cart like many others and am unable to do so. So now it’s just a useless mode until they fix it.

Your not missing anything, tons of bugs and they have to fix it first. Welcome to the unlucky crowd.

I mostly been bug free, though I am finding some of the RNG elements atrocious ! like the demons, just a chance to summon a demon for either player that deals 15 damage instantly almost and it generated it for the enemy 4 turns in a row and wiped my run!! ahhhh

also I am kind of a little urked that they require throwing gold at the game to build the camp, seems kind of a d!ck move considering its somethg required for alll the other gamemodes and they want 800 or something total ? yeah I am never building the pvp thing or the extra camp slot for 400g o.O

1 Like