Mercenaries Mysterious Stranger Bug

I am experiencing a bug with mysterious stranger in Mercenaries. Every time I get it, it freezes my game and I have to restart Hearthstone. When I go back into the bounty I cannot progress any further and I have to retire the run. I had completed all the tasks with every Merc and before the new patch I was getting offered coins for random Mercs. This bug started when the new Mercs (Kazakus, Nefarian etc) were added and their tasks became available.

7 Likes

Also encountered this bug. the game freezes if a mercenary task was selected, only if an empty slot was offered (if there are only two or less tasks available for selection). In this case, the game freezes immediately after the task is selected. When restarting the game, the mercenary interface starts to disappear, mercenary decks cannot be changed, the GUI just refuses to work properly until you enter the bounty and give up or complete it.

if the mysterious stranger has a choice of 3 options, this problem does not occur.

1 Like

Encountering a Mysterious Stranger with 3 options - no problem

Encountering with 1 or 2 allows you to select a character but freezes the game but the run can be continued if you reset Hearthstone.

Encountering with no valid characters freezes the game and the run cannot be continued and must be abandoned.

Tested on Windows and Android. At first I thought this might be a Hearthstone Deck Tracker issue but that is not the case. Coins are no longer offered and runs have to avoid Mystery nodes

3 Likes

This happening to me too, evertime i hit stranget my game crashes.

1 Like

Same problem.
Once i ran out of tasks, mysterious stranger coin freezes the the game.

1 Like

I’ve had it crash even when there was 3 options and half the time it does crash I don’t get to select any option + have to retire the run in order to continue playing Bounties :frowning:

1 Like