Mercenaries? More like Mercescaries!

All jokes aside, why are almost all of the Mercenary bounties absurdly difficult at any random moment with every board having the absolute need for a very specific counter? My teams of all 30 level mercs, using most if not all of my best with almost max talents can’t get past a normal 30 in Darkshore? Good work because every time I get the urge to play Mercs and start to enjoy it this obnoxiously overpowered slaughter happens and I stop for months. I doubt that’s the desired effect of “challenging” content but most of the boards before heroics should be trivial so you’re still able to complete some of your trash merc quests without going back to a level 10 barrens chat to ask mobs about their 4str 4stam leather belts.

La la, barloopah-eh! (I hope I got Cookie the Cook, namely his opening remark, right)

Are they? :thinking:

Alright, what team were you using (you can paste the party code… just don’t forget to use the ‘preformated text’ at least, and preferrably also the ‘hide details’ feature) and against which enemies?

What do you mean by that? Ordinary tasks, for which there is no shame in resorting to the Barrens or the Felwood, or visitor tasks?

Does it? Strong teams tend to get through it, if you just put together a bunch of random guys… Well, Darkshore is more of a late-game zone, after all, not taking the whole ‘Mythic’ thing into account.