Mercenaries Khadgar Task 9

I’m having trouble making any progress on Khadgar’s Task 9 in Mercenaries. It says to give attack or health to friendly mercenaries. I have used his Hearthfire ability many times and I still have 0 progress on this quest. I have tried with 2 different equipment in case one of them was blocking progress. I also tried using Elise to buff the team, but it doesn’t count. Does anyone know how to make progress on this task?

3 Likes

I have this same problem, but task 14, Cooked to Perfection

I figured it out, don’t let the ability get upgraded at all including the equipment that upgrades it. So don’t blizzard either.

6 Likes

Thank you for the solution thedizzyfly! Khadgar is all about upgrading abilities, so it makes for a more difficult (unwritten) task to use it without any upgrades.

Thank you for the solution! This has been frustrating me for the past two days. I’m not sure why they made Khadgar the only one of the 14 released Mercs to have different, and more difficult tasks.

1 Like

Same issue. Even though the solution suggested works this should still be changed to work with upgraded version as this also attributes attack as per the wording. This was just clearly not bug tested.

2 Likes

stuck on this as well. BUMP!
Oh that’s why, okay can’t upgrade that ability to score the achievement.
Gonna try that now!