Mecha'Thun Bugged. Game Freezes On Win. Requires HS Reboot

when i trigger mecha’thun he will stay on the board with 0 health and nothing happens. the game will stay frozen like that every time and i’m stuck in the game until i close hearthstone. i can’t play the deck anymore. i get the win but it’s not worth playing when i need to restart the game. any blizzard employees want to pass this along or need more info?

Could you share your decklist ? And specify how you “trigger” mechathun (if not by having it die)
You are talking about 2 spells, are they related to the bug you encounter ?

It’s very unlikely that a blizzard employee will ever reply to a bug report
They reply from time to time on the known issues pinned posts but that’s it
Their username is displayed in blue

Because you’re posting on a public forum ?
The community is the first layer to analyse bugs and sort actual bugs from misunderstood behaviors

(post deleted by author)

Sure, players won’t fix a bug.
But they filter the reports
A lot of reports are actually wrong because people just don’t understand correctly some mechanics of the game. They do a report, we come and check what they report, ask for clarification, and a good portion of the time there’s actually no bug because they didn’t understand an interaction that was in play

More than that, A lot of time the bug report is not providing enough information of what happened, and even more often than that, the player reporting the game do not provide a way to reproduce the bug. So the community asks for these informations (that are demanded in the pinned post on how to report a bug)

If sharing your decklist for the community and the devs to analyse your report is wasting your time, why do you even bother creating a bug reporth then ?

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Then you’re not in the right place
I’m here to help the game improve by easing the task of developpers by helping them not waste their time on worthless bug reports that do not provide information.

You want to contact Blizz ? Blizz contacted you first on that very forum and you didn’t bother listening to them, I tried to indicate what they are expecting but you didn’t care

Call me a know it all if you want, that doesn’t change the fact that you do not want to help

2. Reporting Bugs

If you encounter any in-game issues, please feel free to create a new topic with a description of the issue.

Please provide as much detail as possible as it will help us reproduce the bug on our end. Here are some examples:

• Name of the relevant cards that were on the board and hand.
  • Screenshots**
  • Videos and replays**
  • Platform and OS version (PC, Mac, Android Phone/Tablet, iOS)

** You can share url links using either the Blockquotes or the Preformatted text option.

(post deleted by author)