Matching questions I can't answer is why I have doubts

As in, posting it.

The company’s goon squad descends on such posts faster than locusts on a bumper crop, or politicians on a fundraising dinner opportunity.

And the mods are as absent on holding their coc violating posts accountable as politicians are on honoring their election promises after they win.

explain how I post a screen shot here and i will try

1 Like

Posting li nks can be problematic if you haven’t reached their favored trust level. Which they implemented to make specking truth to power here more difficult. Because until recently, they were buddy buddy with one of the worst human rights abusers on the planet.

Because they can ding you, and you’ll never reach that coveted status, so posting a li nk might not be possible, unless you are creative.

Sometimes, direct li nking an image works, sometimes it doesn’t. If it doesn’t, you have to get creative in posting a li nk.

Well i see no tools on my post or screen to allow me to include images.

Try hyperlink or posting the link to the screenshot directly after you’ve uploaded it to somewhere that hosts images. You can’t upload directly, as they have forum code from the early 90s, because they can’t use modern forum formatting.

If it says you can’t post links…try reading my last post if you feel discouraged.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/new-forum-guide-syntax-and-features/

The next alternative is to send your SS to a fellow forumer that has Trust Level 3 to post it on your behalf.

i still don’t understand. How do I paste a SS on the forum page. I see no way to do that.

I googled the below,

Unfortunately, we do not accept any direct uploads of images into our forums due to copyright issues. You can however embed images into your posts/threads.

How to embed?

*1. You will need to host your images in other image hosting providers. There’s a few free options in the market such as www.photobucket.com
2. The image hosting provider will return you with a URL of the image that you’ve uploaded.
3. Use the URL supplied and enter into the form when you click on the ‘Image’ button in the editor.
4. That’s it. You’ve embedded your image into your posts/threads. You can embed up to 8 images per post.

1 Like

Imgur

There you go. Does not resemble the HSR data at all.

1 Like

The distribution seems normal to me. But, I leave it to the others(Wild Players) to analyze it. They would be able to provide a better view than me.

My confusion comes from HSR not matching what I face.
HSR shows the top 4 classes in Wild are lock, shaman, mage, and pally.
Instead of facing mainly those classes, I am seeing pretty much all priest and rogue at diamond. (38%)
It’s like this every month. What is claimed to be top tier is not what I get matched against most of the time.

I not sure how to access the WILD HSR data. Mind if you post that too?

Just an fyi, you may want to crop and reupload: you’ve got your desktop/taskbar in that screenshot.

This is the HSR site. But how to access the correct WILD data?

The undercover Blizzard employees who are here to squash unrest say you’re wrong.

1 Like

There is a difference between the best performing deck and the most popular deck.
When you say “top tier” do you mean top tier in winrate or in popularity.
(asking this because usually “top tier” refers to the best performing deck).

1 Like

These are the Winrates that i quoted.

Imgur

It is reasonable to think I would see a more balanced representation than what I am seeing @ Diamond 4.
Instead, what I see every month seems designed to gatekeep, unless you are good enough to overcome your less favorable matches.
If that is true? then that isn’t random.
38% of my matches come against decks that seem likely to beat me,
even though those classes are not the most powerful decks in the current meta.
Still; I am open to explanations from those who have more data and knowledge.

Is there another category based on playrate? (On HSR)

If there is, it is premium and I don’t have access to it.