Mass Disenchant does not work

I have all the common and rare cards from wild sets and am only missing a few epics and legendaries so I’ve been buying wild packs just to try and find these missing ones. What seems to be going wrong is that even though when I open packs I am getting mostly common/rare, when I then go to mass disenchant, these new copies seem to have just replaced the old existing copies and I’m not being given any dust. I’ve been playing Hearthstone since beta and so this definitely seems to be some sort of glitch.
Thanks again, hopefully there’s a fix for this.

That is to be expected. Duplicate protection does not affect rarity in packs. So if you roll an epic or legendary card, it will be one you still mist. But you will not roll extra epics and legendaries just because you already own all commons and rares.

And that would definitely be a bug.
Do you have any screenshots that show your collection and dust amount before opening the packs, after opening the packs but before mass disenchanting, and then after mass disenchanting?
If those screenshots confirm that you are not getting dust for disenchanting cards, then you need to open a ticket with customer support. Account issues cannot be handled through the bug report forum.

Does your collection contain mostly golden cards? If you get a 3rd (or 4th) copy of a card, but some are regular, some are golden, this would not show in the mass disenchant button. However, if you type the keyword “extra” in the search field in your collection, it will show you cards you owe more than 2 in a mix of regular and golden.

I did connect with support and they told me to post here… I can add screenshot when I open packs next to my top comment!

if you said to support that you have a bug they will just send you here as bugs arent their area. you should try to rephrase it as having issues with massdisenchants and extras not showing up in collection and ask them to check your account for those issues.