Marking Decks at HSReplay?

Hi guys,

I like to look at HSReplay at the decks that I can play or could craft with my collection and their win rates etc. Although I’m still new to Hearthstone, there are already several very similar standard decks with just one card more or less and I always manually have to find out which of these decks is the one that I’m currently playing.

Is there a possibility to mark decks at HSReplay that I’m using or that I’m interested in?

Thank you and kind regards
Wetterfrosch

I don’t know if those guys read these forums. I’d go to
https://hsreplay.net/contact/
to send suggestions to them.

I like your idea. It might be a bit tricky for players who use multiple regions (or multiple accounts).

I play almost exclusively on a PC. My approximation for this is a spreadsheet, one tab per class.

I copy the url of each of my decks that I’ve built, or are most interested in the spreadsheet. When I replace a deck I had been using, I put my win/loss statistics by the url, and copy them both to an old-decks portion of the tab.

When looking at a deck in HSReplay, I can type about four characters of the URL into my spreadsheet’s “find”, to see if it is a deck I’m already tracking.

It also works if net-decking from some other source.

I also like to put the deck-list in (card name in one column, number needed in another column).

What I want to do, but have been too lazy, is to automate is taking the deck-copy stuff:

# 2x (1) Southsea Deckhand
# 2x (1) Sky Raider
# 1x (1) Raid the Docks

and auto-converting that into two columns in my spreadsheet.

Southsea Deckhand, 2
Sky Raider, 2
Raid the Docks, 1

Thank you very much! Then it seems that this option is not yet implemented and I didn’t overlook it. I’ll try to contact HSReplay, perhaps they also like the idea :slight_smile: