Mannoroth Task 14

The fourteenth task is to deal 12 damage on one turn with Howl of Terror. Unfortunately, Howl of Terror Deals zero damage. Any suggestions as to how we’re supposed to complete this one?

Mannoroth’s Task 2 Equipment makes Howl of Terror deal 2 damage at Level 1, up to 5 at Level 4. If you have it at only Level 1, you will need a full board of enemies to complete this task. I recommend using Cookie’s Fish and/or playing in Felwood since a lot of enemies summon more there.

5 Likes

Thanks! Your advice worked like a charm. I went to Felwood and healed the doubling imps until they filled the board. I got it literally on the first fight.

2 Likes

Anyone else still having issues with this? I filled the board with fish, Howl level 5 Equipment level 2, still never seen any damage just the attack wiped

2 Likes

same problem, task 14, i have tried 4 or 5 different ways, deals 3 extra damage, it doesn’t deal any at all, or cookie deathblow, plus 3 to team, each time, nope… :thinking:? deal 12 in one turn, i can try cookie deathblow again, but im stuck

equip 3 deals 3 extra to all enemies, deals zero, and equip two doesnt work with howl, only lash

I just went into heroic Ferocious Quilboar. Mannoroth has equip 3 (Fel-Enhanced Lungs) equipped.

First fight, second turn (Howl of Terror has cooldown 1), Mannoroth does Howl of Terror and it does damage.

Remember it is now possible for a merc to have one piece of equipment in one party, and another piece of equipment in another party. Be sure to check what equipment he has in the party you are using.

4 Likes

That “feature” is super annoying. I have to wonder who ever asked for it. Was it really so game breaking to be able to swap out equipment mid-run? It’s especially irritating when you’re still leveling your characters and they have not yet gotten all the equipment. Every time you get a new item that you want to use, you have to now swap it on the mercenary viewer as well as on the party (or parties) that the mercenary is in. I feel like the change didn’t actually add anything to the game, and we certainly lost a lot of utility when they changed it.

1 Like

Use perk 3 lvl 3+ (Level 3 on this perk is 4dmg each Mob so u have 4,8,12 dmg in one hit) in Mannoroth to make dmg with the skill^^ and not staff of the gravelord, how ever u need to change it for the task !!! Good day!