Mama Bear on TURN 2!?

How and where can I report a player for cheating? I’m pretty sure it’s not possible for any hero to get Level 6 minion Mama Bear on TURN 2 in Battlegounds… So it was either some “weird” bug or that player was cheating. I took screenshot and I can provide you with the name of that player Blizzard if necessary…

If you truly believe your opponent cheated, the proper way to report it is here:

Since Battlegrounds is in early Beta still, bugs can certainly happen. It may help if you post the link to your screenshot (be sure to surround the link with a single backwards quote, as you get from clicking the Preformatted Text </> button, `Like this`).

One guess: I wonder what the limitations of Shifter Zerus are. Though that is a 3 star minion, you would not get to buy it on your first turn. Maybe Infinite Toki’s power can somehow get you a 3 star minion (Zerus) very early and maybe you can get (very) lucky and get a 6 star minion from it?

Thx. Yeah I thought about it but he was playing with Gallywix so it’s very unlikely that he got Zerus so early on in the game. Even if he got a pair of 3 lv2s and then took Zerus he would still have to wait 1 round for him to change into another minion. Not to mention the probability of getting level 6 minion with the first form shift is super low… But yeah, that’s the only “legal” option I could think of as well so that’s why I thought that “cheating” or a bug was a much more possible explanation in this case…