[Main Thread] Android 10 & Samsung A70/A80 - Cannot Login Android app

Analogy! Please help!
“Exactly the same!! Same phone, on update to android 10.
Can’t pass the “sign in” screen.”

4 Likes

Samsung a70 model. After a software update, March 18 does not start heartstone. I go into the game and the gate comes in, and then the message “it is impossible to enter the game through the Blizzard service” appears. I deleted the game, installed, entered the game as a guest, play, everything works, as soon as you press the button to enter the game, this message appears again

5 Likes

Same phone. Same problem

4 Likes

Device: Samsung Galaxy A70 (SM-A705FN). Two days ago Android was updated from 9 to 10. After this Hearthstone freezes in start screen, and dont enter the game.
After deleting-installing game starts OK, shows dialog with SignUp/SignIn, and freezes after this dialog. Same problem in all Android 10 Samsung A70. Please fix this. If you need more info, I can help.

Here lots of players with same problem

3 Likes

same phone, samsung a70, same problem

1 Like

Thank you for your reports! I’ve notified or team about this issue and gathering your reports provided. The title has been updated to reflect this issue a bit better and help gather and new reports :slight_smile:

The logs provided are showing connection issues to the login servers. For those experiencing the issue, does this happen on both the home network connection and cellular networks?

2 Likes

Both in the home network and in the cellular, there is no difference at all

2 Likes

Thank you for the update, Pavel! This has been escalated for our team to look into! I’m gathering your reports and adding this to our tracking :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello, after updating the Samsung a70 phone to android 10, the game stopped starting, it says that it is impossible to connect to Blizzard services, reinstalling and cleaning the cache did not help. This problem occurred for all users of this phone. I can’t log into the game for 5 days, please deal with this problem as quickly as possible and release a patch for normal game. Regards your player

4 Likes

I have same problem. Phone: Galaxy a70, android 10.

3 Likes

consider yourselves lucky. gives you time to find a real game made by people who have talent. LOR proved there are lots of people willing to spend money on a card game they just werent willing to spend it on blizz.

1 Like

Blizzard !! Answer at least something !! Explain the problem

1 Like

same phone, same problem

1 Like

Same problem here, since the Android 10 update I’m unable to log in.

1 Like

Yesterday I updated my device to android 10 and hearthstone just didn’t let me log in. After every attempt it freezes and shows “Closed”. I have seen that a lot people with this issue are suffering. How long should we wait until it will be fixed?

3 Likes

I have too suffering with this problem. Mobile: samsung A70

2 Likes

Such a problem with the entrance has remained so far !!! I have a Samsung galaxy A70 phone updated android to version 10 and can no longer enter the game for a week! That wrote: Closed - urgent news March 26 will be updated. After the update, I reinstalled the game once I started to play, and after exiting the application I can no longer log in again, writes: Closedly, playful demons do not allow me to enter my account, and so with every attempt to enter: reinstalling the game, clearing the cache, changing the Internet connection - NOT HELPED !!!.

3 Likes

I support, nothing has changed, it did not let me into the game, it doesn’t let it in! Correct the error, please

1 Like

Blizzard helloooooooooo, how much time we must wait until it’ll be fixed?

1 Like

I downloaded the new patch 17.0.44222 on march 26, and I still can’t log in to the game, please help!

1 Like