[Main Thread] Android 10 & Samsung A70/A80 - Cannot Login Android app

Any update on the problem? This problem been here for weeks yet no update

1 Like

Yup same here they dont seem to care. No reply at all. I’m trying other games and if nothing soon I’ll move on

1 Like

Have you tried this?

https://youtu.be/xZjMXT6nLHg

Ok here i made a video to demostrate the metod. It aint much, but its honest work.

Note that you dont have to Open HS and wait for the timeout. That was just to show that i have the problem.
Hope it helps

3 Likes

Thank you @Tuna, this helped for me.

1 Like

Thank you for the continued reports! We were able to replicate the issue on our end. Our team is looking for some options for a fix or temporarily work around.

Request has been removed. Files are no longer needed.

I’ll get these added to our tracking as I’m keeping a close eye on this thread and I’ll continue to update this thread as we receive more information :slight_smile: Thank you for again for your tremendous patience and assistance on the issue!

5 Likes

Some technical explanation and some kind of a solution is here

4 Likes

Hey Blizzard,

in my Samsung A80 I have still trouble with the login. However, your description below doesn’t work either. Will we still get a solution our do we have to move on to Gwent?

1 Like

Hey Blizzard,

in my Samsung A80 I have still trouble with the login. However, your description below doesn’t work either.

1 Like

Still not have proper solution of the problem. After two weeks i finaly log in after clear the cache 3 4 times before start the game and i need to do it every time if i want to play. please make it work normal!

1 Like

Another week another playful sprites measage…

Just on the countdown to runeterra mobile now. Been playing since beta and ive wavered many times with quiting due to various monetization choices but thie might just be the deciding factor for me.

1 Like

This issue is so annoying especially that my main means of playing the game is through mobile. Already more than a month but still no fix. This is just ridiculous. So frustrating Blizzard. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks Tuna workes for me too. Only 4 by 4.

Thank you for the files, everyone! Removed the initial request from above. Our team were able to find the issue and find a resolution to the issue. The problem was with a certificate, which makes this a bit more complicated. Because of the complications, a fix is planned to be pushed in a patch for the upcoming weeks. I’ll provide an update here once we have official word on when the fix is ready to go!

7 Likes

Sansumg A70 here
Hearthstone 17.0.44222
After do your sugestions still not working.
Already download 7 times
Cache clear, maybe 10 times
Nothing seans work.

1 Like

Samsung A60 seems have same problem with “SPRITES…” nice isolation with COVID :sneezing_face:

1 Like

Hi,

Since 3 weeks i cannot login on Samsung A70 phone.
i get the error: “OOps ! Playfull spirites have disrupted Hearthstone as it was linking up to the blizzard service. Please wait a few minutes for them to disperse and try re-launching the game.”
I reinstall the game 10 X.

Please help !!!

2 Likes

Wow this is the biggest problem I have seen for HS on mobile since I got introduced to the game. Hope it gets fixed soon, there are no other games I enjoy on mobile haha

3 Likes

Mismo telefono, mismo problema…

1 Like

Hello everyone, I have made this video for you, it works https://youtu.be/XH3XPaipM4A