Magister Dawngrasp Hero Power Bug

Magister Dawngrasp seems to have an issue at the moment whenever they use their hero power. I do not know if this is particular to the circumstances of my game or my own device, but every time they used their hero power it would without fail do the following: begin playing the magic sparkling animation but not show the targeted animation, next I would be unable to see any other spells cast that turn nor any minion attacks, then I would be forced to wait until turn end upon which I would be disconnected and reconnected to the game with all the changes made from the opponent’s turn.

17 Likes

I am getting the same issue. Currently in a Dawngrasp mirror and the game just crashes every turn.

6 Likes

same issue here, makes book of mercenaries unplayable :frowning:

2 Likes

Same issue here. I have to use my hero power last then try to reconnect quickly to not lose my next turn.

3 Likes

同样的问题,这个十分影响我的对局体验,而且在重连的次数过多后会判定对局为负,这很不合理

2 Likes

Same, lost 2 turns because opponent would use Dawngrasp hero power and it would crash my game. Just stuck at the animation of the hero power glowing.

3 Likes

Not knowing of the bug, I just experienced this myself. It’s absolutely game-breaking.

Even from the other side, as the mage, it’s irritating AF having to reboot the game after using a hero power.

Came here to report it and found it already reported.

If my opponent shows up here, I’m sorry. I didn’t know about the bug before our game.

2 Likes

Similar problem with Magister Dawngrasp’s hero power: the game always disconnects when I use it.

3 Likes

i have the same issue,

1 Like

Same problem here too!

2 Likes

Can confirm as well.

2 Likes

Same issue. When fix?

2 Likes

Me too, I feel like it is being used to bug out opponent.

Same issue, apologies to my opponents of the last few games… I am a highlander mage enjoyer but not like this :frowning:

2 Likes

I have same problem!!!

Having the same issues. Started in books of mercenaries with arcane blast.

I have the same problem, what to do?

I am having same problem

Same problem for 3 days now. I guess a hero power disconnecting both players isn’t a big deal…

Same problem. Did you guys got any response on it?