Madame Lazul card back unavailable?

So, Madame Lazul has returned to the store with her cardback in tow. A couple years ago, Madame Lazul was put up for purchase outside her bundle for the first time, but it was just the hero skin. I bought it. The cardback seemingly never made itself available on it’s own, or at least that i ever saw. Well the bundle of the skin and the cardback is in the shop now, but i can’t buy the cardback because the game says i own it, but it very clearly isn’t usable. So can somebody help me out? Either let me buy the cardback for a discounted cost or just grant the cardback to my account? I contacted Blizzard support and they told me to post here as a bug report, so i’m sorry if this isn’t actually a bug, just a purchase issue.

2 Likes

I have the same issue and would also enjoy the card back

3 Likes

I would like to have the card back as well.

What’s odd is that when they re-released lunar new year valeera with the funky fan card back people who already had her hero skin got the card back added to their account free of cost. I would’ve thought the same thing would happen here. I also own just the Madam Lazul skin and cannot obtain her card back from the shop.

1 Like

I have the same problem, what can be done about it?

1 Like

I have the same issue as well and would like the card back.

1 Like

Hope that it’s not too late to post here that I would like to get the opportunity to receive the card back as well, fingers crossed for the shop rotation following upcoming Tuesday not removing Lazul completely (it will be 2 weeks since the bundle appeared) and we’ll get some sort of a solution for those having the skin from before but not the card back ^^