Macbook Network loading issue

So I click on Hearthstone play button in the Battlenet app on the Macbook Pro. When the Hearthstone loads and the Innkeepers door open I get the MacOS dialog box asking “Do you want the application “Hearthstone.app” to accept incoming network connections?” with Deny and Allow buttons in the Dialog Box. It then tells me that I can go into my security and Privacy settings to either allow or deny. So I’ve tried messing with the Privacy and Security settings and Firewall options with no solution. I’ve also changed all firewall settings to deny incoming connections just to see what happens. Can still play the game Hearthstone with the deny incoming connections turned on. So I’m totally confused what the issue is and how to fix the problem that is causing the Dialog box to appear about network connection settings allowing or denying the Hearthstone.app to accept or deny incoming connections? The only time this dialog box should appear is when Hearthstone is being installed for the first time. Need some help on this. Thanks.

This issue would best be assisted with in Mac Technical Support forum.

Edit your post and change the select the Mac Technical Support beside the thread title to move this thread there.

Same here… Curious why the app would be requesting to allow incoming connections… Following.

Also having the same issue - just started happening with the recent update. Tried changing in the firewall options but no luck.

Same here. Had it fixed by removing Hearthstone from the list, but then after another patch it reappeared again.

This is silly. WIthout Ben Brode, game has now sooo many bugs and graphical issues.

So I tried this as well and it did nothing…still had the same issue.
So it seems a protocol the game patch normally does to let the Mac OS know its been approved by the mac firewall isn’t being issued by the game is my best guess?

Same issue here. I’ve also tried adjusting security/firewall settings to no avail.

So, yesterday I just logged in and whalla. The issue doesn’t appear anymore ! YAY ! It seems that Blizzard did a patch update that resolved this ! HOW? WHY? Don’t know. So it seems fixed. Another words was a Blizzard Patch issue and NOT a Mac issue. :slight_smile: