Lunar Event: nothing for us?

So the Lunar New Year event is here, and what Quests I got offered are exclusively battlegrounds.
I already dislike Team 5. This seems custom engineered to increase my abhorrence of them.

6 Likes

Prizes are battlegrounds only too.

So it makes Sense.

For people playing constructed they have a heroic brawl Quest where everyone who makes a run with 3 wins or more get a new DK skin.

While behind a gold cost it’s atleast on a constructed event and 3 wins isn’t really dificult.

It’s cheap and unimaginative if you ask me.
They really phoned this one in.

2 Likes

New BG season just came out, so it makes sense they are trying to maximize the battlepass sells.

But I agree, for us constructed player who don’t care about BG it’s disappointing.

3 Likes

So constructed players can’t even earn enough to receive any sort of reward at all.
Play battlegrounds or you get nothing.
I see this as yet another example of Team 5 taking constructed players for granted.

Was there BG stuff in the Lich King event? I don’t remember since I don’t really care for BG stuff. But it makes sense to roll out BG stuff with season3 start. Let’s not complain about free stuff.

Quests should not direct players to any particular game mode, in my opinion. The only such quest I think can get a pass is the 5 wins in ranked.

1 Like

Only free if you play what they dictate. For those who do not play BG’s they get nothing.

Wrong, they got something when the expansion cames out and now it’s something for BG. Your whining is just greed at this point. Just because you don’t like the gift, doesn’t mean you got nothing.

So your defense is whataboutism.
They gave BG’s nothing when the expansion came out, and now they are giving constructed nothing, so it’s ok.
lmao.

It’s just cosmetics. Why are you freaking out over some shiny pictures? If anything I would moan about the pack prices, but free cosmetics really?

Who says I’m “freaking out”?
You? You don’t know me at all.
It’s a fair question to ask.
I guarantee that no suit at Activision tells Team 5 what to design, or what incentives to provide.
They probably have never seen this game played.
At some point you have to consider that Team 5 is responsible for what we get or do not, and that perhaps they are incapable of impartiality.

why would they give you hero skins you could use in other modes when you can pay real moneyfor those :rofl:

1 Like

Hey, Mall. Could you clarify that comment?

So if they hand out free samples of pudding at your grocery store and you don’t like pudding, you also flame them? I hope not… it’s free things they give away. If they have something for you, great, if not, be happy that someone of the bg players might find it cool and got something for their collection for free.

What is the point of buying Battleground pass. It is just skins and battle skins. That +2 slots is what matters than all of the rewards.

Why have events at all if they do not include all players?

Oh, they include you, you are encouraged to play bgs with the new content. It’s you that is excluding yourself. Which is totally fine, I do it to.