Losing games all day to affect matchmaking?

I just lost 3 games in a row on my wheel warlock because I got 3 plague DK in a row.

If I lose/concede on 200 games today in a row does it have a less chance of happening after ??

Wont go below diamond 10 anyway.

If anything, I think it would slightly increase. It sounds like you’re hoping to deliberately play against a portion of the player base that are worse at the game, but I think Plague DK only gets more popular as you go down. IDK for sure though.

2 Likes

plague dk is a free deck given to anyone, it’s not surprising to see them at any rank due to the availability. It is also not difficult to craft extra cards needed after you get your starter deck.

I just dont want a game that puts my wheel warlock agaisnt plague Dk 3 times in a row.

Game basically making me lose 3 times in a row intentionnaly.

Happened me the same… no matter what kind of deck I play… only lose today so far… not a single win… I am just so grateful for this controlled MM system and for all the controlled randomity with it’s board removers… I will go to the shop and buy all the bundles because it is so entertaining!!! Damn it… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

If the algorithm wants you to lose, you can’t do anything…

No matter what deck you play, the rigged algorithm can easily match you against the perfect counterdeck anytime.

3 Likes

There’s the conspiracy theorist’s true colors

1 Like

Be careful!

If you say the truth here you get called a conspiracy theorist.

:wink:

That’s because the game is rigged.

You didn’t lose because you got plague dk.

You lost because you don’t know how to play the matchup.

Wheel warlock is favored against plague dk.

I play wheel warlock and have next to zero issues fighting them.

Sorry to say, but this is a you issue. Let’s not blame it on anything else.

5 Likes

If you play that toxic Wheel Warlock deck you deserve to lose. Its a foul disgusting deck that no skill losers play. Just like DK. Both classes deserve each other.

1 Like

And glad to see Schyla doing the broken deck clout hasing decks. Says alot about his skill level as well.

How is a deck that draws like a maniac and when you play the wheel youre gonna feel every plague they play after.

How you can deal with that ??

He’s not wrong. Wheel Warlock is favored (at least it was, I don’t know now with the patch and all).

Yes. But… how about helping to educate him on how to play the match properly? This assessment, while accurate, doesn’t help this player at all. Like him, I’d be interested to hear it as well.

I was only gonna offer the advice if he asked. based on what I read, It sounds like he’s already made his assertions and conclusions.

If he’s already bought into the idea that it’s rigged against him, I don’t think advice is going to help him.

And he’s clearly bought into the idea that it’s rigged against him and there’s nothing he can do.

And you’ve got the rest of the goof troop conspiracy theories in here telling him it is rigged and he’s loving their posts. What does that tell you? He just wants confirmation that it’s rigged so he can feel better about losing.

Haha. Fair enough. I apologize for calling you out. I feel sometimes a different approach may be more productive, that’s all. With someone like this, I think finesse is necessary, so that you can open the door to teach them. But, hey, that’s not your job, so again I’m sorry.

1 Like

No need to apologize my man. I could have handled it better and been helpful, but decided against because I’m done with the conspiracy assertions that propagate these forums.

If this post was more like “Hey, I can’t beat X with Y. any suggestions?” I would have responded differently.

But this is clearly a “I can’t win because Blizzard won’t let me win not because of skill” so trying to make the OP more skillful here seems useless.

I love to give advice on how to improve to players that want it.

Yeah… while it might be possible to sway a conspiracy theorist’s mind, it’s such a tall order and often includes teaching them things like logic and critical thinking, so… For your own mental health, it’s better to move on. I don’t bother anymore. It’s akin to how I don’t bother debating religion anymore, nor politics (especially these days).

I feel sometimes like I’m avoiding my moral duty but I don’t care enough about other people nor the world anymore to even bother.

Forgive me, I know that sounds terrible. Being honest.

1 Like

I would avoid it…
Even if it sounds absurd, if some crazy dude catches you losing on purpose, they can report you, since that option exists…

@Schyla, are you on Discord by chance? I hate to say, but truly need to talk to someone (hopefully someone like you (or more specifically you)).

I’m not a discord person, but I am in game currently