Lorekeeper polkelt shuffle bug

i was playing with highlander hunter and i played lorekeeper polkelt and he did not seem to shuffle the deck at all.
dont have a screen shot
the deck: AAECAR8e4QSXCNsJ/KMD5KQDpqUDhKcDiq0Di60Djq0D+a4D/K8D/q8Dh7AD57AD/7ADh7EDkbED2LIDr7cDg7kDorkD/7oD174Dw8wDos4DgtADudID49QD9tYDAAA=

Albatross . Bombs . Reshuffle your deck

2 Likes

Yes, any time something is added to your deck, it reshuffles the entire deck. So Albatrosses, Worthless Imps, Bombs, Soul Fragments, Plot Twist, Dream Portals, Shadows, Sathrovar, Psychic Scream, etc. will alter the order that Polkelt applies. If you read the card text on those cards, you will notice that they say “shuffle into your deck/your opponent’s deck”, which tries to clarify that the entire deck is being reshuffled when that occurs. To my knowledge, there are no cards that put something into a deck that do not cause that deck to be reshuffled.

That also helps curb exactly how powerful Polkelt will be able to be; if you’re relying on the ordering that he provides, your game plan can be quickly disrupted by any one of those aforementioned cards. Thus things like say Wrenchcalibur can now disrupt both Highlander decks and Polkelt decks and serve as a tech mechanic to counter the decks that rely on them.

I’m curious to see how well Polkelt will be once the meta stabilizes; if he ends up in a large portion of the meta, I expect that people will start running those tech options.

Likewise, I’m curious to see if this meta is going to be very heavy on buffs/deathrattles (like it currently seems to be at the moment) to the point that Silence effects become important tech choices again. That may be problematic, though, since I think the only Neutral Silence available in Standard at the moment is the Ironbeak Owl (which was always one of the weaker silence cards); several classes do not have class specific Silence options, which will make them weaker in a buff/deathrattle meta.

1 Like

as you have been told 2 times before in the last hour: this is a bug report forum, if you want to discuss cards and meta you have to do that in the appropriate forum, which is not here.