Looking for Friends?\\

This topic dedicated to the players here to list their battletags so that we can increase the sense of community on this forum by adding these players as friends.

My battletag is Killuminati#11956. Anyone is welcome to add me. You’ll probably see me on a lot if you ever want to talk and chill out.

I look forward to you guys sharing your battletags. The more the merrier, I say. I would like us to get to know each other, namely regarding Heathstone.

If you are interested, by all means include your battletags. All multiplayer games are best alongside friends.

Lastly, here is the forun Commoners’ Guild on Discord, where you can speak more freely and hang out with other forum members. Here is the Discord link: TL;DR: Encouraging everyone to comment with their battletag so we can all get in touch and hang. Mine is Killuminati#11956.

When I first came to this forum, I had found a (outdated) topic in which players listed their battletags in order to make acquaintances and friends alike. For me, I have noticed that I quite enjoy chatting with people in-game, and would love to be able to befriend more of you.

And so, if you are interested in sharing your battletag, please do so below. I believe this would drastically add to the social aspect of the game, unlike short and boring emotes. I believe this will add a further sense of community here.

I’ll start us off with my battletag, which is: Killuminatii#11956. You are all welcome to sent me friend requests. As an aside, socialization (beyond silly emotes) simply makes games, like this, more interactive than they’d otherwise be.

And so, I encourage anyone interested to add their battletag to your comment, so further our sense of community.

I am also going to look around for the Commoners’ Guild (a forum-based Discord channel). Once I find that, I will include it in this topic. If anyone else, in the meantime, knows this Discord, please include the directions in your comment. Thank you!

Edit: I’ve found the Commoners’ Guild Discord for anyone interested in hanging out with your fellow players in a far more relaxed environment and real-time conversations!

https://discord.gg/e6Bwj2P

2 Likes