Locked out of duels

Can we fix this bug pls? yes, its my fault for rage quiting at the third loss and closing the game to cry however, can we fix it? cry was over long ago and i still love to play duels. with the recent lunar quest chain im clearly locked out because of that bug.

to explain the bug. if you close the game on a third loss at the losing screen duels on the next launch will be stuck on the title screen with " resume ". clicking it will just leave you unable to do anything. its stuck in trying to resume the previous game you exited out of. there’s a jury-rigged solution of spam clicking the screen on an android hearthstone app but it hasn’t worked thus far.

4 Likes

Have same issue here. So annoying…

Im stuck as well, cannot play Duels

I guess I’m off to do some spam clicking!

For what it’s worth, I fish clicked around the spot where the safe handle is. Once I got it I saw the animation start, my prize boxes appeared. From there I was able to continue to finished my prior run and start a new one.

My duel has been banned since Jan 30th. Now I cannot resume my duel and it just got stuck on the initial duel interface. And this happens both on my PC and iPad. Please fix that.

1 Like

It’s like everyone spends time worrying about an issue they have yet spend no time looking on the forums for a solution… :roll_eyes:

it’s like you derive pleasure from passive-aggressive comments.
if they are aware of it. fix it without the dance of phone app.

YEs having same issue and yet Blizz team has no solution for it, there are other threads for this same BS…im over it i jsut started playing duels more and more and now i cannot even continue like WTF. #BLIZZFIXYOCRAP

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.