Lillian Voss reward

Hi. This is my first hearthstone forum letter in months or maybe even a year, this one’s regarding Lillian VOSS in regards to her third equipment Blades of the anointed. I have tried and successfully completed. The anointed blades in the FELWOOD on both normal and heroic moulds add yet still, the reward was not given to me. I sent this message to hearthstone support and they were played in about 30 minutes after Senator sent this, and they said to direct me to here because they cannot actually provide me the missing reward and some mercenary packs so I can unlock KEL’ THUZAD and Jandice BAROV. If someone who fixes things on hearthstone can read this, can you please give me the blades of the anointed equipment for Lilian Voss, and possibly a few mercenary packs so I can unlock the remaining two mercenaries?

There are several reports that Lillian’s Voss’s Heroic equipment is bugged and consequently doesn’t drop at all in the 25.4 Known Issues thread in the Bug Report forum, and a couple other threads there also reporting the issue.

Adding your report to one of those threads is probably the best thing you can do until they fix the bug:

2 Likes