Let's talk MATHS

I don’t doubt this.

I doubt that they could do so consistently.

But hey, I’m just speculating. Try coaching five people — preferably with a different deck, given the meta — and see how many of them can match your achievements. I’m guessing one in five, but I’d be happy to be wrong.

In every field where coaching is a thing, the majority of those coached fail to be exceptional. I mean nothing personal against you specifically.

Nothing in OP’s post requires a formula.
They are asking a generic beginner question about math.
Throwing formulas at their face without explaining the link with their question would not serve any purpose unless you try to make yourself look more intelligent than you are.

You literaly quote the notion of large in my reply.

That link is a message of your own, none of the previous persons of this current thread have replied to the topic you linked, beside yourself. Are you the very vocal participant with clueless opinion ? Because I fail to understand the purpose of devaluating your own messages.

And you’ve apparently got no notion of what a discussion should look like.
If you tell me I’m wrong, the least would be to elaborate why I’m wrong.

You either talk about mine and contradict yourself, or talk about the wikipedia one, your own source, and don’t make sens.

If I were to explain the difference betwene statistics and probabilities to a beginner, it would look like
“Probabilities are the real odds of an event to occure, given beforehand.
Whereas statistics are the data you collect after the event has occured.
From statistics you can try to deduce the probabilities, since on the long run they should align with the probabilities”
But you’re not the type of user that tries to explain things :slight_smile:

You may have great information on the subject, but you have absolutely no will to help beginners understand anything, you’re just here to shove your knowledge (or at least your google search skill) in the face of people. You don’t care about the level of the person you’re talking to, you don’t adapt and you just expect any one to have your level of comprehension of the topic. Talk about being vocal.

You sound a little silly rattling off stats textbook terms…

1 Like

Reading their posts, they come off as pretty unbalanced. There is little good to come out of engaging with unbalanced people.

… of replying to sparky at all.

1 Like

no way calls to action to ignore someone when they werent befuddled with your other tactics of trying to shame and confuse them with wordsalads wordbuffets and wordtroughs…

Gosh I guess my deck tracker was lying when it showed the last 8 priests all illuminated on 1… get Neptulon on 5 and res res res.

Same exact plays over and over and over until I quit playing again.

Like the 12 giants on t4…

over and over and over until I quit.

Hellya on 4

Brann on 6

OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER…

30 CARDS DOESNT MATTER 40 NO BIG DEAL.

Play RENO DECK… see plagues.

Change to slow deck get aggro change back get combo…

Try another deck…

Priest 0 mana discover t1

Neptulon for 5

OVER AND OVER AND OVER…

Deck Tracker shows the truth.

“Bro there is no number of games you can play to show anything you dont know how statistics works bro”

“Everyone ignore this one who knows maths armed with vocabulary”

Rigging possible? Yes. What boggles my mind is that I don’t see these strange, very unlikely situations. :thinking: I remain skeptical. Not calling anyone a liar, only that my experience hasn’t demonstrated rigging.

Their can be no discussion with bad actors.

They dont want a discussion because it will boil down eventually to

“billionaires rigging the game thats stupid”

While everyone looks around to see the opposite in every facet of life…

“They dont use frustration mechanics to sell cards”

As you get rolled by the latest aggros and

Helya 4

Brann 5-6

How would they sell new cards if streamer has Helya buried 12 games in a row…

Clearly it makes sense to have helya pop on 4 if you want to sell plague decks.

“We see you are making a lot of gold from quests”

“We are changing that because we really care about you”

I by no means am a fan of billionaires. I don’t believe billionaires should exist. I understand your distrust entirely. Do you by chance have images of your deck tracker you can share?

Images hmm…

That was from several years ago. No I dont have them.

But at that time I didnt realize how many games in a row, when facing priest they had played the exact same hands in the same way on the exact same turns…

Till I looked at the tracker. 8 neptulons on 5 in a row…

What makes more sense…

I log on to lie because Im mad about losing?

or

Production company makes movies but also runs the review sites and pay people to be on the forums all day saying how great everything is…

“You guys should go watch movie x its awesome”

Movie x is garbage wrapped in feces… people scratch heads…

Me in the back.

“HEY uh you know maybe that guy is lying and doesnt actually like this new Snow White movie at all… BUT HE NEEEDS YOU TO WATCH IT”

For some reason…

I don’t know how old you are, but at my age in life, I find it to be quite useful for one’s own sanity to ignore people who are willfully ignorant.

It’s best not to engage with people who cannot comprehend the lesson being taught.

I’m also at the stage in my life where I can humbly admit when I’m wrong and do it quite often in these very forums. Thus, I accept that it’s also possible that maybe they are ignorant not because they want to be but because I’m not good at conveying my message to where it’s crystal clear.

So whichever scenario it is, whether they are blissfully happy being wrong at not knowing they are wrong, or I’m a bad teacher, it’s best for me to no longer engage with them, is it not?

Either way, continuing to debate with them is futile.

2 Likes

Well, it is stupid.

They 100% do use a frustrating mechanic to make the game more addictive and sell cards. The name of that mechanic is randomness. It is cheaper and more effective than rigging and it does everything that you think rigging does.

There is no way to prevent them that isn’t evil.

You logging in to lie because you’re mad at losing. You seem to honestly believe that disagreeing with you is a paying job, no it isn’t, we do this for free.

While we may not share the same view here, no, I don’t think you’re a liar.

Sigh.

While I don’t know how we can or could have prevented the existence of the madness that is wealth distribution in this world, I imagine we disagree as to what “evil” means. For one thing, I don’t believe capitalism is as sacred and morally correct as citizens have been lead to believe. Let’s move on.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s ridiculous that people actually think this.

I’m convinced Conspiracy nuts are at an all time high in 50 years.

Thinking that these websites would pay people just to come on forums and say positive stuff only is so ill thought out that I can hardly imagine a human said it.

I’ve dissed VS, HSReplay, tempostorm and d0nkey repeatedly in the past myself. Hasn’t everyone? Lol

What a baffling conspiracy to believe in. Goodness. We’re at an all time low in critical thinking.

3 Likes

It couldn’t be done. Inequality of outcome is like gravity, it is inevitable. It is also the basis of natural selection, upon which evolution depends. There will always be a hierarchy, there will always be people at the top, and the only real choice we have is if those people at the top are like Churchill or Musk or Stalin.

Increased conspiracy theorizing is a long term side effect of quarantine. Well known since well before 2020.

Tell me you listen to Jordan Peterson without telling me you listen to Jordan Peterson. :wink: (Only joking.)

Maybe the prevalence has increased, but “conspiracy nuts” have existed for a long time, probably since the dawn of man, really.

If you would have just asked I would have confirmed.

1 Like

I didn’t need to! :laughing: I’m familiar. I had appreciated him during his rise to fame, but IMO he’s lost touch. He’s gone far right, hence his being on Daily Wire (last I checked anyway). To be fair, my knowledge and thinking has evolved as well.

Ugh, my apologies for getting so off topic.

Conspiracy nuts exist because sometimes, when it’s crucial, they’re right, and their obsessive conspiracy madness saves us.

When there’s a whole lot of them on a gaming forum, then it must mean there’s no serious conspiracy threats to the world right now or else they’d be doing this debating elsewhere xD