Legacy Set for New Players

I started playing Hearthstone about a month ago. I’ve had a lot of fun, and I’ve already made it to Legend on Ranked! Since I’m new, I don’t have many cards, so I’ve been playing the same deck over and over again. The last two or three days, I’ve gotten into Duels, as it is a fun new mode, gives me a chance to play other decks, and I get a pack at the end of every run, which helps me to fill out my collection. However, it was when I was starting Duels that I noticed something.

First of all, I didn’t realize that so many older sets were going to be able to be used. That’s makes it harder for me, but that’s fine. I just need to fill out my collection. I’ve crafted a couple Commons that seem like they’d be really useful. The issue is with the Legacy set. I can’t craft some of those cards. Some of them I can, but some of them I can’t, meaning there is no way to obtain them. Just to give one example, I wanted to add Shield Block to my Warrior deck for the Armor and card draw. However, I can’t craft it. I poked around online, and I found the following on the Hearthstone wiki/fandom:

"Two copies of regular and golden Shield Block are automatically given after the player completes the Ranked’s New player experience system, unlocking Wild and Classic format.

They are uncraftable and cannot be crafted or disenchanted."

I completed all forty ranks as an Apprentice, and I have access to Wild and Classic format. Am I missing something here, or is this truly a bug/error? I accept that I won’t be able to use some of the higher rarity cards because I don’t have the dust to craft them, and the older cards I need to collect first. But it seems like it is hurting my runs not using good cards that I should have available to me.

If I am doing something wrong, please let me know. May I am missing something obvious, too. I also appreciate any advice. Thank you very much for any feedback! :]

Shield Block is a card you get for FREE, uncraftable however.

Yes, but that is what I am saying. Shield Block, and other Legacy Cards (I’ve also noticed it with Demon Hunter Initiate cards now too) I do not have access to, even though I should.