Lackey not added to hand Bug

Happened to me too, dropped 1 Cable Rat + 1 Evil Genius Both did not generate lackeys costing me an arena game

Can confirm too. Combo´ed EVIL miscreant and didn´t received the two lackeys. Costed me the arena match

A free arena ticket for the arena run I was 6-0 on already? Might be a gift for someone that was 0-2, but not for people that were already into a good run.

Same things for me, two cards that generate lackey did not work. It was in arena.

Same problem, played EVIL cable rat and didn’t gave me a lackey in hand, costed me a game. Could we have Something in exchange, as a F2P player this bugs me a lot!!

I had the lackey bug as well.
Also performance for eu server is not acceptable right now.
And the part that makes me really sad about your devs at blizz, its that you cannot fix the bug of highlighting new cards when they are not new. it is not that hard to count cards and mark them as new or not. its called boolean, i know you know that blizz.

my sludge slurper also

I played EVIL Cable rat in my arena game and didn’t get the lackey from the Battlecry

Does anyone received free ticket for arena? Cause I didn’t, and one of my arena was destroy by this bug :confused:

1 Like

I did not get one, i can’t even reconnect, the server is down

Same issue here with EVIL Conscripter.

Also posting here to find out when the bug gets fixed and if we get anything when it’s fixed. Had 2 evil geniuses fail and just did a google search to see if I played the card wrong but seems it’s this glitch.

@HellShell they didn’t x) But isn’t a problem if they don’t, I just will wait the problems’ll be fixed and play another arena

EVIL Miscreant didn’t give me lackeys despite being combo’d. Arena run ruined.

1 Like

Same here. No lackey added from EVIL cable rats battlecry.

C’mon Blizzard, that was awful. Arena experience on my day off totally ruined.

1 Like

Same as all others - no lackey upon playing EVIL Cable Rat.

How can there be any connection between the behaviour of a card, the battlecry, and the game mode? terrible programming blizz!!!

same here with evil cable rat

Same here. Cable rat is dead card