Lackey not added to hand Bug

Drafted evil conscripter in priest arena since new Rise of the Mech patch, traded it into an enemy minion, it died and didn’t add a lackey to my hand.

11 Likes

All lackey cards seem to be bugged in arena right now. I just played EVIL Cable Rat and didn’t get a lackey as well.

10 Likes

yup drafted a rat too just hadn’t played it yet, also bugged XD

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the report, we are investigating into this.

6 Likes

Yep. Didn´t get any lackeys from Evil Genius (interacting with Spark elemental)

Same happened to me. I have screenshots if necessary. It cost me an arena game. Rough!

3 Likes

I took it to Arena and this bug ruined it a bit. Can we get a bonus ticket or something? Thank you!

P.S. Screenshots availible

Same to me, i played an evil genius destroying my bomb lobber and didn´t get my lackeys, i lost that arena game… I have a link to prove it. This link redirect at a review of this game and how i didn´t get my lackeys.

Will we get an arena ticket for this issue? This bug has cost me matches.

2 Likes

Used it on my worgen infiltrator on turn 2. Killed my 1-drop but no Lackeys. I lost :frowning:

same here have 2 evil genius and 1 cable rat didn’t make me lose the game but now im going to wait until its fixed

1 Like

Same here, in arena…

drafted 1 improve morale as warrior, didn’t get no lackey when used as a ping. Definitely contributed to a loss or 2 in my arena run

Same problem here, t2 laquais didn’t work… I hope you’ll do anything for players who loosed their arena’s games cause this bug…

Yeah. They will simply apologize you for this issue.

Can also confirm lackey cards aren’t triggering correctly in arena. Will we be compensated? I now have a 2-mana 1-1 that does nothing in my deck.

I have the same problem, I destroyed a minion and I got nothing in exchange, I could have easily lost that arena then.

they gave you a free ticket , what else

They gave me a free ticket and then bug the deck I built. I don’t feel so confident about winning if a lackey related card comes in my hand

1 Like

I was just in an arena game where there were 2 cabal rats played as well as an evil miscreant (I played 1 rat and the miscreant, opponent played the other rat). None of these cards had their effects activated for either of us, the effect just fizzled.