Khadgar + Brann interaction is way too slow with tokens

I hate how slow this interaction is. I just had a game where I had golden Khadgar and a Brann with tokens to play but just playing two token minions takes up the whole damn turn timer. Had four discover six drops in hand but never got to play them. This needs to be fixed. Why is this strategy dead simply because the game is too slow? Fast APM pirates still works out well but the token generator is unable to go through the animations remotely fast enough in a single turn.

There is a way to disconnect and reconnect with windows firewall to get more time, but that’s not really good.

An exploit shouldn’t be the way to make the strategy work. It would be better if they just sped up the animation since this interaction is so slow. It only happens with Khadgar and Brann too.

No, they should add a skip combat button, if the player would die after combat just end the game.

Ive tried that build 4 times and failed spectacularly everytime but once (best was 15 triples I bailed out into murlocs after getting 3 gentles and took first but still failed at the triple o rama into 40 triples). You need 20k IQ and 10k APM to do it. Most streamers cant even do it as there are only couple vids of it so all the others failed too. How is it supposed to work? Like this:

Gold Khadgar, Brann, Mama Bear, Now each tideguy or alley cat is 2 triples. You play as many tokens as you can get triples and then to win rounds place cats (which are big because of mama bear) or whatever tier 6 fatties you got. Then repeat until you got all 6 mama bears for huge cats and all the gentles so nobody can get godmurlocs or you can go for godmurlocs yourself. You can end up locking out the entire good tier 6 pool as they are all in your hand as triples but along the way you are doing just jawdropping moves like selling gold ghastcoilers and gold boats that is just mind bending stuff.

1 Like

I’ve pulled it off several times but only took second. I’ve gotten golden Khadgar + Brann maybe 15 times and gotten top 4 maybe a 1/3rd of those games. I hate it because you should be able to pull off some crazy stuff with the combo but the game just wont let you. The games animations slow too much when generating the tokens, tripling them, and finally doing the discover mechanic. It could be a legit tactic if the devs would fix the animation issue.