Kabal chemist bug

game will freeze everytime my opp plays it for about 5 seconds.
then disconnects.
happend 4 times yet foe me.

Hey Heliamus,

What platform was this happening on? (desktop, phone, tablet)
If it is happening on a mobile device, what model and OS version was it on?

Thanks!

Hi and thank you for your responce.
all of them on pc.windows 10.

Wired or wifi?
< - >

https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/bebnys/kabal_chemist_freezes_the_game_when_played/

https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/bdjyn3/kabal_chemist_keeps_disconnecting_me_from_my/

Various reports from reddit

1 Like

on the wifi. …

Using of wire connection makes no difference.

Why?
Just saying, it is a possibility.

I tested this (wired PC win10) playing Cabal Chemist 16 times and I never disconnected nor stuttered once.

Whereas, the friendly opponent (wifi Samsung S5 android 6.0.1) had to restart Hearthstone once and had 2 quick reconnects out of 16 Cabal Chemists.

Based on the reports seen so far this appears to be related to playing on specific phone models.

Yes, I know that. That is why previously to that, I asked the PC player whether it was “Wired or wifi”, because this was the first report I saw for PC.

So my “why” response was to the previous posters “Using of wire connection makes no difference”.

Oops … missed that the OP in this topic had mentioned playing on PC.
Yes, that’s a new one then.

Didn’t you noticed that your opponent’s turn takes a little longer after that? Because playing of the Chemist cause him to disconnect, not you.

This is still an active bug. Happened to me twice today, playing on iPad. Exactly as described, game froze the moment opponent played courier and wasn’t recoverable.

Today I met the Chemist three times. One resulted in disconnect, two surprisingly not so the disconnect is not directly related to the card itself neither to the porion it produced. Most likely the bug is some kind of race threads.

Part of game logs around reconnect:

W 13:57:27.0713346 GameState.ReportStuck() - Stuck for 10s 20ms. {SpellControllers: [PowerSpellController [taskListId=173] Source: [entityName=Kabal Chemist id=69 zone=PLAY zonePos=2 cardId=CFM_619 player=2] Targets: none]}

W 13:57:30.1327184 GameState.ReportStuck() - Stuck for 13s 105ms. {SpellControllers: [PowerSpellController [taskListId=173] Source: [entityName=Kabal Chemist id=69 zone=PLAY zonePos=2 cardId=CFM_619 player=2] Targets: none]}
W 13:57:33.2031078 GameState.ReportStuck() - Stuck for 16s 175ms. {SpellControllers: [PowerSpellController [taskListId=173] Source: [entityName=Kabal Chemist id=69 zone=PLAY zonePos=2 cardId=CFM_619 player=2] Targets: none]}
W 13:57:36.2284911 GameState.ReportStuck() - Stuck for 19s 201ms. {SpellControllers: [PowerSpellController [taskListId=173] Source: [entityName=Kabal Chemist id=69 zone=PLAY zonePos=2 cardId=CFM_619 player=2] Targets: none]}
W 13:57:39.2428704 GameState.ReportStuck() - Stuck for 22s 215ms. {SpellControllers: [PowerSpellController [taskListId=173] Source: [entityName=Kabal Chemist id=69 zone=PLAY zonePos=2 cardId=CFM_619 player=2] Targets: none]}
W 13:57:42.0942351 GameState.ReconnectIfStuck() - Blocked more than 25s 66ms. Cause:
{SpellControllers: [PowerSpellController [taskListId=173] Source: [entityName=Kabal Chemist id=69 zone=PLAY zonePos=2 cardId=CFM_619 player=2] Targets: none]}

This is also happening to me also on mobile. Sucks even more when I unable to reconnect to game when I restart the app. Auto-loss in arena every time.

The same bug happend to me on mobile.
Huawei, Android vers.: 6.
I was friendly advised to ask for help on this forum, as this doesnt seem to be too common.
Those lost Arena games gettin expensive, more so for my innocent mind !