Just a tiny convenience thing

Hello everyone,

Recently I have been getting back into the Solo Adventures of Hearthstone and noticed something that really started to bug me…

When you enter, e.g. Galakronds Awakening, and chose to do the Heroic Encounters, you need to chose/make your own deck. So far so good. However after playing the encounters, I feel the need to tweak my decks a little - change a card or two in order to counter certain things etc.

Now my issue with that is that I have to keep clicking the “back” button like 5 or 6 times to get back to the main menu, then I have to enter my Collection and select the deck I wanna change and then click myself back into the encounter i just left. This is getting VERY tedious after a few times and I would like to suggest a change for that.

Could you add a little menu functionality button (or two) that allows you to swap into another menu DIRECTLY - say for example the Collection menu - and then have a button there to “Return” to the encounter or whereever you just jumped from. You know, a little convenience button, nothing major, to just avoid all the clicking of “back, back, back, back, back, back, go, go, go, go”

I’d love some thoughts on this.

And, YES i know it is a little thing, but it’s little things that tend to annoy the most :slight_smile:

When you choose a boss to face and are on the deck selection screen, there’s a button at the bottom of the screen to go straight back to the collection. At least, I know there’s one on desktop. If you play on mobile, they may not have had the space?

I hardly play on the PC, but mainly on an iPad Pro 12.9 … and the layout is EXACTLY the same as PC and the button isnt there :frowning:

Really? You’re sure there’s no button like this? https://i.imgur.com/nhGfEiS.png Because that’s what it looks like on PC. Unless there’s some really weird resolution that doesn’t show it for some reason. Can’t imagine why else it wouldn’t be there.