Journal not opening

Just leave one quest open and it will work fine.

I have a Mercenaries level 30 reward that I can’t pick up. This bug is starting to become VERY annoying.

1 Like

update from me, it’s working fine today, I did nothing to help it… it’s just working normal today whole day… hope it happens to all you too

and a new update, not working again, very annoying for someone who is “hunting” for all achievements… Please Blizzard fix this…

2 Likes

Same for Ipad. All day everything work except journal. Can’t claim rewards and play duels. Annoying

1 Like

probably fixed in April =)

Same in pc 20 … fix this

2 Likes

Same for me on PC and Android. However, my friend who I asked to log in with his account has no such issues on any of mine or his gadgets. It’s account specific in my case. Blizzard, fix it please, this bug is so annoying.

1 Like

I am playing on an iPhone and having the same issue.

Worked a day ago, now it has stopped working again. It seems to start working on the quest reset day and then locks again after a certain amount get completed…just guessing. This is really annoying and I hope they make it a priority hotfix.

1 Like

Come on Blizzard, fix this. It’s a high priority bug, imho.

1 Like

I’ve played HS alot past days, and only today this happened to me. Clicking the journal button does nothing (except make the clicking sound). Restarting does not solve it. After reading this thread I do not feel like reinstalling. Not good.

This is included in known issues post.

2 Likes

Update:
Last hotfix fixed “Last 5 Warbands” buddy portraits showing up rather than just appearing as a white dot.

However, the journal not opening and Season Rewards locking up the game are still an issue.

1 Like

The bug is still happening. Any idea when it will be fixed? Do we still make progress on the achievements when the journal is bugged?

Happened then, and was fixed. Now it is back where journal and battlegrounds season cannot open.

Still happening…
80 dollars for a prepurchase and you can’t fix a button?
Of course, if it were the “Shop” button… you guys would fix within the hour.

2 Likes

Journal bugged but rest of game seems smooth. cant open journal at all back to wrath it seems

Now it seems to be working. Firstly did it when I haven’t quest in Journal. Then when new weekly quest come it open normally and now when I fill all the quest it is still possible to open…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.