I've gone ham with around 40 different decks now:

And I can safely say that all classes has at least one deck that is utterly stupid. When everyone is overpowered. No one is.

Being without a job atm I have had the time to almost do nothing but play HS recently and as of the Scholomance release - I have had my fair amount of runs with:

DH: Soul, Tempo, Aggro, Control.
Druid: Big, Spell, OTK, Gibberling (Token)
Hunter: Highlander, Quest, Face, Deathrattle.
Mage: Freeze, Tempo, Spell (Mozaki), OTK.
Paladin: Pure, Murloc, Duel, Libram.
Preist: Thief, Highlander, Galakrond, Buff.
Rogue: Secret, Galakrond, Lackey, Tempo.
Shaman: Highlander, Totem, Spell, Control.
Warlock: Zoo, Pain Zoo, Quest, Galakrond, Soul.
Warrior: Big, Control, Enrage.

Not all of these are as strong as the other by any means; but a minimum of 1 - mostly 2 decks per class here is strong and smacks the weaker ones around while facing ample challenge from the stronger decks from other classes.

There will ALWAYS be some decks that outright destroys others; “Being countered” does not mean that whatever deck you faced is broken; stop living in fantasy land.

While I am certain once the meta settles; Some decks will be more prominent than others - I am fairly confident in saying that if a nerf patch comes out and at least not 1 card per class is targeted; Then Blizzard is missing the mark as with 10 classes currently having mostly 2 really strong decks; I see no reason why people should be crying over anything.

Again; Once the meta settles the previous statement is likely to be rendered mute because 2 decks has a 57% win rate instead of a 51%.

3 Likes

Lol forty decks in forty hours

2 Likes

Let me just say that I suck at sleeping. I clock like 2-3 hours in bed and then I’m like “F*** no, I am wasting time since I am without a job atm. GOTTA PLAY GAMES!”

1 Like

What did you play each deck twice and say they have an above average winrate?

1 Like