Is Shaman the next nerf

Well your shaman player from your icon so why would you not just defend stuff like this.

1 Like

By that logic shouldn’t you be exclusively playing Wild Secret Mage? :thinking:

Might shock you to the core but this Shaman player doesn’t really like Quest Shaman at all. I love other things the class has but Quest is kind of ./meh imho. In Wild I kind of like it for Shudderwock Shaman but in Standard it is “play a bunch of stuff and hope it works” deck to me

Ehhh what are you even saying? :smiley: It’s so far off the shark that the comparisson is lacking at best.

• You can’t plan on the shark since you need to draw it and 2 more mana is a HUGE difference
  • The shark can be killed by an aoe
  • The shark can be used ~4 times at the very best of times per game which is a farcry from how often shaman’s use their hero power per turn
1 Like

I think priest is going to get all the nerfs or a rework. Class seems to be out of control.

more than 4 minions at any point is not “mongo” lol. according to you we should only be able to play 1 minion remove everything mongo control

1 Like

Quest shaman is one again proof that hs developers know NOTHING about the game. This game is about value and giving that much easy value to one class is pure bs. Keep it up though, nothing new here hs is worse and worse every single patch/expansion. I have now played vs shaman 19/20 games. What a freaking fun game, abomination joke like no other.

I like to play control shaman in standard. Omega mind and Hagatha’s really pisses people off.

1 Like

And yet hunter has that much value and then some yet all the threads keep claiming that quest shaman is the only one doing it at that level.

1 Like

When Quest Shaman can do stupid things like Hero Power -> Cable Rat -> Lackey -> Barista giving you access to a minimum of two lackeys, two rats (meaning 4 more lackeys) in addition to whatever else was on the field, you’d need a very good suite of card generation to compete. Most of the things Hunter can do as far as sheer card generation is concerned are matched (or bested) by something Shaman can currently do. Best I can think of for Hunter’s card generation are things like Hunter’s Pack, Dire Frenzy, and Zul’jin. While the lattermost is very good, it’s pretty evenly matched by Shudderwock alone (let alone the aforementioned Barista interaction, which can also be exacerbated by things like Bog Slosher).

Marked shot and others still. I did the map in another thread where someone complained about Shaman and proved hunter generates upwards of 30 cards or more.

Not consistently. Max potential is not whats being discussed.

On avg. Shaman will generate more cards per game than Hunter.

1 Like

I would like to see what tier “Generator Hunter” is. 5 maybe?

1 Like