Is Druid more or less dead?

I rarely see any Druid players (for good reason I can imagine) is the class essential dead? Or is it decent but no one wants to play it?

I’ve been having fun with a hero power based list lately.

Record so far was a 45 damage eyebeam to the face.

1 Like

I’ve been swapping between a hp/aviana deck and a highlander one and I was able to go from D5 to D2 so far (I’ve been trying a bunch of different decks out before pushing to legend the last day of the month).
Can’t say what the world looks like post patch but it’s definitely not ‘dead’. Probably near the bottom of T2 but more than playable.

More.

It’s more dead than less dead.

It’s just too slow. Everything they have for build arounds is based on mana acceleration. They need some kind of new Tempo package to get them to those end game cards now. It’s going to be a slow process over this year for druid to get cards to play with the removal of their acceleration.

Lost too much with Rotation.
No Nourish and no Solar Eclipse makes the Class lack: Draw & Answers to Pressure.

How you give Sif to Druid when the Class lacks stalling. No good Ramp as well.

1 Like

agree almost all draw gone …no ramp more like is bad…cant clear anything “almost” plague kill HL stuff or other reno kick nest… low armor gain …new aviana help alot but is way to slow when you cant draw enough and if you use to earlier reno and nest more slow yog reno and new netural 6mana lego and zilliax "if you survive to high mana"is best freind atm to druid

you still can go legend whit just not so easy…

1 Like

Certainly hope so. Druid is so dumb when its good.

same like all other class …or i see wrong? sludge wl …wheel wl …odyn warrior brann warrior paladin “ok is nerfed atm” beast hunter …hand buff DK plague DK …DH and so on

2 Likes

What class, in your opinion, isn’t dumb when it’s good?

2 Likes

Shaman, hunter, dk, priest, warrior, warlock to name a few. They dont have 10 mana hand full of cards and infinite everything turn 5.

I’ve seen a Jepetto Joybuzz Hero Power deck that seems kinda decent, maybe like bottom Tier 2, but otherwise no.