iPad gameplay/broken unresponsive

There was a bug report that someone else submitted looks like back in 2020. I came across it because it’s been the same exact issue I’m encountering on my iPad. I have a friend on a newer model iPad also experiencing the exact same issue. The only other mobile play I tested is on my Samsung phone and the touch/drag interactions are flawless. I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled/troubleshoot etc. The fact it’s happened on 3 different types of iPads seems to indicate the problem is with the game itself, not so much the actual device, especially since other games/apps don’t have these problems.

Here’s the description from that bug report in 2020:

“I touched on the card, and attempted to drag it to my opponent’s face, but i could not complete the action; the targeting arrow disappeared just below the opponent’s face and the card snapped back to my hand. I tried several times to drag the card away from my hand and into the play field, and the same thing happened. It was like trying to pull on a rubber band that kept snapping back.”

It doesn’t happen on each match, just randomly, but frustrating enough no doubt. Has anyone else run into this?