Im done with this game because of questlines

I was lucky when i got Warlock questline from booster. I was so happy to get it, so i spended all dust to build deck around it, and Blizz ban it??? EVEN ON WILD, WHERE “ARE NO RULES - EVERYONE CAN PLAY EVERYTHING”???

What should i do now with uselees cards that damages own hero?

I rly dont understand why they banned questline, that DAMAGES OWN HERO, SO EVERY QUICKER DECK can kill it in few turns???

Why they dont ban dumb & OP pirate / hunter questlines, wich every lobotomized monkey can play??? On Hunter: “Just spam cheap spells, and go for win - you dont need to use brain for that”. Same for pirates.

I rly loved that Blizz excuse was something like this “we banned warlock questline, because we dont like direction, where it goes. We dont like that everyone plays it” (or something like that). So they banned it, and they DONT CARE that on platinum rank 5 of 6 opponents play dumb hunter / pirate questline. Im rly bored of that, so i quit.

I would say “thank you for nice time”, but when im think of it, its not for first time, that Blizz destroyed my deck by “modifying” card. I remember time when Kingsbane could keep lifesteal forever…it was nice deck. But they reduced this ability to just one turn, wich makes whole deck useless. So another dust throwed away.

Im going back to Mtg, because Hearthstone suck.

1 Like

Just played a game vs Rez Priest in WILD, that game just remind me why i love Fatigue seed lock so much, that so call control Rez Priest just stay put and removal everything then rez a wall of taunt, if that the fun that all control player love so much then i glad control dead for good.

Because is broken in Will, You gain 9 of each 10 games, and the game You loss is because Your oponent is the same warlock deck