If you also think Kel’Thuzad deserves a better portrait, click and say something

To whom it may concern
Dear Mr/Madam:
My name is Dan, a Hearthstone player from China. I am writing to express my desire in suggesting changing a portrait of the New hero Kel’Thuzad.
As a big fan of Blizzard I started playing WOW in 2006. I would always be absorbed in the background story of this fantastic Azeroth world. I was really attracted by every hero by reading novels and acting roles in the game,like Illidan, Jaina, Arthas and so on. Kel’Thuzad is one of them, and undoubtedly, he is also one of the most successful roles that Blizzard has created.
There must be some reasons that why Kel’Thuzad can be a successful classic role in past years and
people love him not just because his story, the way he looks also wins him a lot of fans, we cannot deny that. We like the way his ribs can be seen which gives him the unique undead figure instead of ribs are hided in an ugly robe, we like the chains surrounded his body show the strong magic power of him.
All of these means you must be very careful when you are trying to apply something on the existing classic roles, changing their look is not wisdom. The original look of Kel’Thuzad has won him lots of fans, which means it will continue attracting more new players.
A classic role’s appearance doesn’t need any redundant innovations, and obviously, the new hero’s portrait is a failed attempt. Kel’Thuzad lost his character in Hearthstone, I feel so sad of him and all the fans who love him.
Making money is important for a game company, but knowing what your supporters need is more crucial. You changed a classic role in an improper way, all you will get is losing the supports from the old players and not getting more new players in because Hero Kel’Thuzad in Hearthstone is not attractive at all.
I am here writing to you not just expressing my own opinions, lots of Chinese players also have complained about this so much. If you want to see it, I can do screen shot and translate.
Hope someone who in charge of Hearthstone can see this. We players know what is good and what is bad. Please only bring quality products to us, don’t disappoint people who support you.
Yours Dan

This is not a place to write a mail letter to Blizzard. Some devs may read this, but your long, annoying essay will take you nowhere on actually changing hearthstone.

cool,I’ll try other ways to let them see my annoying work, thank you for telling. hehe

Post it in community or multiplayer discussions, where real players can actually see your stuff, they barely come here. This is for suggestions to this site, not the game.