Idk if it a bug or a hack

I was pull into a match while editing a deck then I got a reconnected message and was force in a game (ranked) were the Reconnected would not leave and I could not do anything (I got a screenshot)

you have to explain in much greater detail what happend. did you try to join a match, got message you were offline, and went to edit your deck? did you start queue, cancel, than went into deck edit? etc

no I was work on my Big druid deck and got pull into match

How were you “pulled” into a match? Did you accept a challenge from a friend? Or did it randomly decide to place you into a game without you doing anything?

Disconnection hackers. 4 of my last 6 games played, I was disconnected when having the lead or a full board only to reconnect to have my board wiped with no history of how it was wiped. Or reconnecting and losing the ranked match.

This is a hack and needs to be fixed asap.

1 Like

@Fats: If you have evidence of a hack, then please follow the instructions in the linked post below. One highlight:

under no circumstances should a hack or exploit be reported on the public forums

im gonna be honest here and say its highly unlikely you run into 4 hackers in 6 games, its way more likely you just had a regular disconnect.

if you however do have evidence that it indeed was hackers, then follow BigHugger’s instructions.

Game history does not persist across a disconnect. This is known.

I thought the same thing. its not likely to happen.

Okay, so you tell me. Your playing a match and you are in the lead and you have a strong board. The game freezes and reconnects only to have your board cleared and the other player have the advantage. This exact scenario happened to me 4 times last night.

My internet is solid, so I know that is not the case. I’ve never dropped games before and now its more common.

There might be a problem with the new update, I don’t know. I am sure there are more ppl experiencing what I have been.

1 Like

people think just because Hearthstone runs on a game server can’t be hacked but sadly it can

if you make a game cheaters will find a way to do so and there grantees weapon is a community who think a game be hacked is impossible I remember when people thought TF2 could never be hacked but look at it to day then

like Devs need look into Hacking problems and Check into this stuff or else Hearthstone going be broken and a cheating expulsion will happen

thats usually what happends when you dc and one or two turns pass before you reconnect.

Com’on man, 30 sec turns correct.

My turn 30 sec
opponent turn 30. if they took that long
My turn 30 sec.

Again I have a sold computer and internet. I get a disconnected message and a quick reconnect. No where near 40 sec to get back into the game.

I even added one of the players that did it to me and I messaged him and told him I was going report him for hacks. his response to me was “lol”

I understand glitches in game and disconnections. it happens. I can understand if the DC was at the beginning of the game or if the other player and I were having a good game and a DC occurred.

But no, this is not the issue here, I’m slaughtering this player and this so called DC happens at the right time for the opponent to comeback.

So your saying the disconnection issue is only on my end. If there’s a server issue then the server should DC for both players. The game should not allow a player to make a move.

Basically game should pause till both players reconnect.

Again, if anyone has evidence of hacks, report them using the method in the link above.

Again, under no circumstances should a hack or exploit be reported on the pubic forums!

So if I’m losing, I just force a disconnect? Greeeeat. You just broke hearthstone.

fun fact glitch happen again but vs a deck that was build counter my force me into Big druid deck and I vs a DH hunter who was ready for big druid (he had all cards best countering)

I was AFK when I return and I was in a game

Edit: I’m am 100% new cheat tool floating around now and devs need look into it