I was kinda having fun

I think early Giants will be easier to deal with using the new cards, right?

I prefer the dark alley pact demons in my build because they’re more reliable big guys on turn 4 and you can give them lifesteal. Downside is they muck your rez pool.

I think the Quests are the laziest design I have seen.
I used to play Lock when it was Zoo and Hand.
I can’t make myself care about the class now.

And this is in the case of reverting the nerf to Stealer of Souls? Forgive me, I’m trying to make sure I’m understanding you correctly.

I don’t think you’d need that to make the deck viable, no, but obviously it would help a lot.

I do think you’d need to speed up the quest completion if you take away fatigue damage, so minimum reverting the nerfs to that part would be required.

I’m having a lot of fun.

I only play Wild and have played since the start of the game, though, so I have cards.

I think it’s time for Blizzard to do another “starter tier decks for new players” thing. Give anyone who’s been playing less than a year a free cool tier deck. Give older players a cool questline so they can share the fun too.

It might even out some power levels, you know?

You should bookmark your post and repost it when the new expansion launches.

3 in a row is nuthin’

You say that like it’s a bad thing. It should be removed from the game in general and never exist.

1 Like
3 Likes

The crappy thing is, Blizzard already did away with a deck that specifically weaponized fatigue damage in the form of the old rogue mill deck. People absolutely hated playing against it. That deck and the warlock seed also similarly punish slower decks. Does the quest itself need adjusting? Hell yes. Nerfing a minion here and there doesn’t fix the issue that the quest’s design itself is an abomination. Fatigue exists for a reason. It’s meant to punish fast draw decks(theoretically). If you’re playing any kind of slower deck against a warlock playing seed it’s usually not even worth the bother. Yeah you might win but how much fun is it to watch them play massively discounted large minions and repeatedly heal and wipe your board while still achieving their objective? The quest reward should not make the warlock himself immune to fatigue damage. That aspect should never have made it to live.

1 Like

I think they should keep the fatigue component and just make it so each quest completion requires like 10 self damage so the only way to win with it is to reach fatigue without accidentally killing yourself.

I thought its main purpose was to make sure someone would die before the turn limit :joy:

I have never seen a deck that focuses on drawing fast losing because of fatigue: they mainly lose because they have nothing left to play

Fun in hearthstone, what exactly is that?? Developers remove the fun from the game and so do the people who spam the same exact deck every minute of the day. Go on a winning streak and lose instantly to a deck you never seen before.

People like you that go to forums to spread propaganda about your OP deck are pathetic.

You see it constantly, someone with a Gul’Dan or Garrosh profile pic talking about how Quest lock and warrior aren’t OP.

We know those questlines are OP, team 5 knows it, and YOU KNOW IT.

Firstly, before I type anything I want to say thank you. That last comment made me chuckle.

Please for both our sakes define what OP is and by that I mean what winrate is the threshold for being OP: 55%? 60%?