I want to know how to get Nemsy Hero Skin

Hello! I am here again. I don’t know why I couldn’t get Nemsy hero skin. I did all you told me Blizzard. You told me how to get Nemsy hero skin - Fireside Gathering with established tavern, Brawl mode, 3 people or more. I fit all this condition. But I couldn’t get Nemsy. Why? Another condition exist? Or you blocked it?

I want to know.

Reply please.

Mate, you did all it requires yes. BUT they blocked the Skin in the past because of Covid restrictions (Fireside Gatherings was minimized to prevend the spread of Covid). Up to today they didn’t reactivate the Skin as a reward, so you need to wait until they reactivate it. As of now they didn’t announce when they will do it.

So write a ticket or just wait, the Bug Forum can do nothing about it, because its not a bug.

1 Like

Oh, thanks about your reply! So glad! But I can’t understand… Blizzzard! They said that I can get Nemsy today if I fit some conditions. I wrote about that above. Blizzard said we can get Nemsy hero skin today, but we can’t get Nemsy. That’s point I’m so mad. They didn’t say that you can’t get Nemsy skin. I don’t understand. Anyway, they didn’t reply my opinion 1 month more… I throw away hope. Thanks about your reply! Have a good day!