I think individual classes are dead

It was inevitable with Team 5. They’re devoid of any form of creativity so they just call it in with this lazy tourist idea.

2 Likes

I’m really not sure why they haven’t messed around with the hero powers outside of hero cards.? The current hero powers are mostly Irrelevant in the current game of hearthstone

I like to think they have a certain trauma of Baku and Genn since they are their first real attempt at making hero Powers metagame relevant.

Do you understand how it works?

You have only Access to ONE other class, only classcards from temhe NEW Expension.

So you don’t have the Same Decks over and over again.

But i don’t like this too.

I think, this is going to be a really Bad Expension.

1 Like

i am the person who thought up the cards since a long time ago
but i thought them up in an alternate timeline that i time traveled from in 2023 to 2019 here
you won’t believe me because it sounds crazy and dumb so i don’t really know why i am saying it. i have been very dumb in this timeline not thinking much except in my sleep and forgetting my dreams when i wake mostly so i have been very very uncreative and this coming expansion i have no idea what cards there will be so i hope blizz devs can do a good job or i can think of something fast which seems unlikely at this point.

i feel like the violent video games are not a good seed for creativity or place to grow creatively from playing them anyway and that i am a bad person so i don’t know. oh well.

chrisnp/gotnov/murghoul

i don’t even know if i should try to think. i am still morally corrupt even when i try to think. it’s probably too late for me and maybe even for the world because of me. maybe Jesus will save us. I don’t know.

1 Like

Of course we like to generalize, but i think the guy that handles the class identity does a poor job, not the whole team.
There are good things about the game thats what pisses me off, but it lacks a bit of vision.
Or… it could be that after 10 years its hard to keep that identity al also keep it fresh… its a bit hard i imagine, but anyway, thats the business

1 Like