I think I’m gonna take a break from this game

Honestly, this game doesn’t scratch the itch like it used to. Just doesn’t feel good to play and I’m a bit burnt out. I kept hoping the developers would balance things better but that never happened (in my opinion the few nerfs they did were not adequate) so I think I might delete it for a while at least until the next expansion comes out.

6 Likes

Fortunately, this is always an option. Hearthstone is a game, not a job.

I strongly believe that many players don’t recognize signs of addiction. The fact that you feel it necessary to rationalize taking a break from a hobby may be one of them.

Accepting that Hearthstone is just a game that you can choose to enjoy, or not, is an important step toward actually liking it. For me this moment came during Blizzard’s insane PR fiasco a couple years ago.

Anyway, you’d better believe I’m not touching Hearthstone for a while after Shadow of the Erdtree and Dawntrail launch in just a few weeks. And that’s totally reasonable - nobody’s got a gun to my head forcing me to sit through Handbuff Paladin and Reno.

1 Like

i’m proud of you for finally realizing that it’s okay to step away from a game when not enjoying it. Not many people realize that it’s an option these days.

2 Likes